The Hull Foundation and Learning Center has a variety of ways that you can help support our programs and services for adults living with sight loss and blindness. We do not receive Federal funding and rely on your individual support to keep our daily services and programs running. Please donate today through our donate button or contact the office to donate through Venmo or you can mail a check to
Hull Foundation and Learning Center,
PO Box 157, Sandy, OR 97055.
There are other options as well!
Other Ways To Support The Hull Foundation and Learning Center
- Become a Member
- Estate Giving
- Support us With Terri Lynn Fundraising
- Retirement Minimum Distribution Giving
- Support us With Amazon Smile
One of the ways to support the Hull Foundation and Learning Center for many years to come, is by remembering us in your Estate Planning. When you leave an estate gift to HFLC, your gift leaves a legacy of support for the programs and services like Peer to Peer Support, Living with Sight Loss seminars, online workshops, and in person retreats. We are a 501(c)3 Nonprofit and our Tax Id is #93-6032742. Your gift allows HFLC to build a long term Endowment Fund that will keep your gift intact while providing financial support for years to come.
How to sign up for AmazonSmile
If you prefer to shop using a web browser:
1. Visit smile.amazon.com
2. Sign in with the same account you use for Amazon.com
3. Select your charity-we are listed as Hull Foundation & Learning Center
4. Start shopping! Remember to checkout at smile.amazon.com to generate donations for your chosen charity.
Tip: Add a bookmark to make it easier to shop at smile.amazon.com.
If you shop using the Amazon app on your mobile phone:
1. Open the Amazon Shopping app
2. Navigate to the main menu (=)
3. Tap on Settings and then select “AmazonSmile”
4. Select your charity, Hull Foundation & Learning Center, and then follow the on-screen instructions to turn ON AmazonSmile in the mobile app
5. Once AmazonSmile has been activated in your app, future eligible app purchases will generate a donation for the charity you have selected.
Note: The tablet app is not yet supported. Please visit smile.amazon.com/onthego to learn more.